Fanfiction
It Feels Amazing (NielHwan)
A fanfiction by @2m37cm
-
"Kim Jaehwan, among all members, who has the physical you want to have?"
"Daniel"
"Kim Jaehwan, if you become a wannable, who are the members you like the most?"
"Daniel"
-
Instead of jealousy, I like Daniel who is full of talent and good character. But sometimes, every time I see our video footage, or when I often see him practicing, I'm very curious, how can he be someone who is so 'eye-catching'. Everyone was immediately directed at him, liked him, praised him, and be crazy about him. Including me. His friend.
"Niel"
"Hm?"
"How was your life in high school?"
Niel turned, stopped the game he was playing, and looked at me with a curious face.
"Why so sudden?"
That afternoon we had no other schedule, the manager told us to stay in the dorm and rest. As usual, Daniel always entered my room to play games and chat.
"Just curious.. if you don't want to tell it, it doesn't matter"
Now he really let go of his phone and switched to me,
"There’s nothing special. Almost everyday I practice dancing. Sometimes my mother is angry because I am more concerned with my hobbies than my school. But she always makes arrangements with me. If dancing is the way I choose, then I should not regret"
Too ordinary for extraordinary people.
"Is that so? Tell me again, your life in high school.. "
"Eii.. Kim Jaehwan, isn't it a shame if I just told it alone? What if I tell you mine, then you tell me yours?"
Well, Daniel is right, there's nothing wrong with telling him about my life which is quite flat.
"Alright. I agree,"
"Your turn,"
"I often visit the church to sing, and at school I follow a football club, everything works normally for me. My friends were quite a lot and it was so fun hangout with them. Sometimes I miss those times.”
Niel lay down next to me, his eyes staring straight at the ceiling.
"Most of my friends are fellow dancers like me. We often take group exercises, auditions or shows on the streets. It's fun. Although sometimes I'm so tired and continue to spend my time sleeping in class. After that I decided to leave school... it's the hardest thing I choose, you know? "
Yes, it's true. Daniel has said about this.
"Hwan.."
"Hm? Why?"
"There is one thing that makes me curious"
"What’s that?"
"Do you have a lover during high school?"
Niel’s question made me laugh. He turned to me with a serious look.
"I don't have the experience of having a single lover. I just like someone from afar"
"Huh? Why don't you just say it?"
"I can't get close to girls, it feels so awkward. I once liked someone who was older than me, but everything ended the same... I just admired her from afar. After all, I chose to think of my future. How about you? "
"I've had it, when I was in high school.. and I had a relationship with her not too long"
"Well, you know? You really look like a player"
"I'm not like that, really!"
Okay, Daniel, even though I don't trust you about this, but that's not what I want to ask further.
"Have you ever kissed?"
"What?"
"With one of your girlfriends or your crush. Have you ever done it?"
"Well..."
Daniel seemed to think so hard. It seems like he’s thinking of lying or being honest when answering my question.
"... yeah,"
"Wow.. how does it feel?"
"I.. don't really remember.."
We both fell silent. There was a long pause before Niel finally asked me again. Stupid question.
"What about you?"
"You look so serious asking me about that, are you kidding me?"
He laughed, I guess his laughter would come out. I hope the voice doesn't reach the other member's room.
"I'm just joking, I'm sorry.."
I really want to hit him.
"If you are curious how it feels, do you want to try it with me?"
"Are you crazy?!"
"Well, let's just say friendship kisses. You know, westerners often do it"
"Do I look like a western person? Niel.. you're really weird"
We both fell silent again.
Then Niel turned around, facing me. I could feel his gaze next to me even though my eyes were fixed on the ceiling.
"Are you curious? Want to do it? Kissing with me for real?"
"We will look like gay couples, stupid."
"Why? Besides, there are only you and me in this room. Other members won't know,"
Daniel is right if I'm curious. But how can I.. kiss him? Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
"Okay. Just once, I don't understand how technical it is. But I'll try it"
I turned my body toward him, then I realized that Niel's face was so close to my face. I can feel his warm breath. As usual, he laughed seeing my surprised face.
"Your face looks funny, Hwan"
Because our distance was so close, it made me a little nervous and my heart pounded. Wow, I must be crazy.
"Do you know what I feel now?"
"What?"
"I'm like a Wannable who can finally meet his idol"
"You're too much"
But I say it honestly.
Niel's eyes looked at me for a long time.
"Close your eyes Hwan,"
"Why should it be closed? You make me nervous"
"Of course you have to close it, you want to see my face when kissing you?"
This is really crazy, I'm so embarrassed by Niel's words. It seems like my face has turned red now. Ah wathever, I immediately closed my eyes and calmed my mind.
But when I close my eyes, I'm getting nervous. Damn, MY HEART, WHY CAN’T YOU CALM DOWN?! YOU’RE SO NOISY!!!
1 minute..
3 minutes…
I imagined Niel's face smiling and holding back his laughter.
"Dan- hmph.."
I opened my eyes in surprise. It feels like something wet touches my lips.
Niel's face was so close, our faces touched each other. He closed his eyes, one hand on my cheek, pulled my face, I can feel his lips.. his tongue..
"Hmp.. Ni..."
I don't know how I feel now. My heart almost exploded. Daniel continued to put his tongue into my mouth. His tongue is so sweet, did he eat candy before this?
Ah.. no. That's not my question. HOW LONG WILL HE KISS ME?!?!
"Ahh.."
WHY IS MY MOUTH MAKING A WEIRD SOUND?!
"Ni.. el.. hmph!! Sto.. stop.. haa.."
I tried to push his body away, but he didn't move at all. His hand pressed against my head stronger. I think I'll be out of breath.
It feels like my mouth is so hot, no, my whole body feels hot. My lips, my chin, all felt wet. Is this what is called kissing?? It feels so..
"Haa.. ha.. are you crazy?!"
Finally Daniel let me go. His face was also so red and his lips were very wet.
"How does it feel Hwan?"
It seems my brain isn't functioning anymore. He looks so sexy.
I'm curious, how is my expression now. My brain and body feel paralyzed. My breath is still unstable.
"It feels.. amazing,"
Daniel smiled, half laughing. Surely my expression is like a fool now.
"Do you want to try more?"
"Wh.. what's more?"
"Like this.."
Daniel pushed my body so that his body was above me. He just brought his face closer, but suddenly my room door was knocked several times, Jisung Hyung's voice...
"Jaehwan? Are you inside?"
Niel looked at me and pushed his body away quickly. He cleansed the saliva that was still on my lips and my chin.
I was very nervous and tidied my clothes for no reason. Daniel immediately took his phone and sat down as before. He told me to answer Jisung hyung.
"Yes hyung. Come in,"
Jisung Hyung looked surprised to see Niel.
"Ho.. Are you here Niel? Why didn't you come out? You didn't check your phone?"
Phone? I immediately read the incoming group message. I think Niel just read it too.
"We will eat together. Let's hurry up, you two,"
Jisung Hyung pulled both of us out of the room.
"Jaehwan, why is your face so red?"
"Oh?? Ah this..."
I'm really shy. Jisung hyung won't realize it right?
Somehow I glanced at Niel. He looked at me and smiled.
"Jaehwan did sit up earlier, he wanted to have abs like me,"
Jisung hyung's laughter exploded, he and Niel laughed together while in the elevator.
I just looked down. Confused what to do nor to say right now..
When Jisung hyung explained chronologically how the other members decided to eat together, Niel nudged my arm in silent and smiled meaningfully at me, somehow it embarrassed me.
When the elevator door opens, he whispers something to me before going out,
"It feels amazing,"
-fin-
Thank you for reading this story, if you like my story or NielHwan, you can find other stories on my twitter (https://twitter.com/2m37cm). You can leave comment below or through https://curiouscat.me/2m37cm
Have a great day!
My heart flutters everytime I read your stories. I hope there's a continuation on this story haha
ReplyDeleteThis is real good! Can you make the continue scene for Niel teaching him more 🙏🏻
ReplyDeleteLove ur story author.. Hopefully u can write more... Pleaseuuu...
ReplyDeleteBut Why u deleted ur old fic... 'begin'.. I love it too...