Special Birthday


Happy Birthday (NielHwan)

A fanfiction by @2m37cm

_

His hand is in my hand.

 There is no conversation between us. 

 I can hear my heartbeat.

 The night wind blew around us and the street lights illuminated his face.

 "See you later,"

 A smile adorned his face. I just fell silent when he let go of my hand.

 Ahh... I really want to pull his hand back and hug him.

 "You have nothing to say to me?"

 His eyes looked at me trying to find words in the expression on my face.

 In the end I can't say anything. He turned and walked away.

 Will tonight end like this?

 I saw he stopped his steps. His hand pulled out a cellphone from his pants pocket.

 Suddenly my cellphone rang. He turned and spoke to me on the telephone.

 "Niel,"

 My breath caught. At least, I want to say something to him..

 "Hwan.."

 "....."

 "I'm happy because you were born in this world. Happy birthday. I love you,"

 Finally I said it.

 He hid his smile and waved his hand at me from a distance.

 Before he hung up the telephone, I could hear his voice clearly,

"Thank you for being the one to let me know what love is, Niel."



fin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanfiction

Special Christmas

Fanfiction