Special Summer
Voice (NielHwan)
A fanfiction by @2m37cm with proofread by @charmandu27
_
He loves sea.
He often spends his time on the beach,
collecting sea glass. His beautiful fingers are full of sand. He sees me but
never talks to me.
When the sea glass he collects is enough
for him, he will go home. His house isn’t so far from the beach and the next
day he will come again.
The white hat helps to keep the sun from
disturbing his eyesight. I often talks to him, but still he doesn’t talk to me.
Some people pat me on the shoulders and shake their heads. They said my efforts
are useless because he’s mute. People said he never went to school. His parents
can’t send him to a special school, therefore he always spends time on the
beach since he was young.
His name is Hwan, others told me. The young
man has attracted me since I first came to the beach. Initially my goal was
just for shooting the place but I stay longer and spent my vacation time.
That day, when I-as usual-sat beside him, he gave me a sea glass. The
color is turquoise and it’s shiny. Pretty. I smiled and thanked him. Hwan just
looked at me with his plain expression then he continued his search. Several times
I helped him find the seaglass and he accepted my gift. I think he’s started to
open up to me and it makes me feel happy.
When he wasn’t on the beach as usual, I
visited his home. He’s busy watering the plants at his home, his mother greeted
me and said Hwan didn’t want to go to the beach anymore, because of me.
Hwan said to his mom-in sign language of course-that he was afraid to meet me. He said I
caused his heart to beat fast and his head become dizzy everytime he sees me. I
can’t help but hide my smile.
Hwan still stands away from me. He doesn’t
want to turn and look when I come to him. He hides his flushed face so I ruffle
his hair and laughed.
“Please forgive me. Will you go to the
beach again?”
He looks hesitate when I looked into his
eyes, but as I looked at him with pleading face, finally he nods.
It’s been a month since I’ve been here and
vacation time will be over in a moment. My relationship with Hwan has been very
good. He was able to smile when he sees me. I always think if his smile looks
so beautiful.
_
It is rainy day.
I pulled Hwan into the coral cave near the
beach. It seems that Hwan is cold cause his clothes are wet as well as his face
and his hands are shaking. I grasp his hands, hoping that if the temperature of
my hands could help him. Hwan looks at me, from his gaze I thought he was worried
for me if I as well be cold.
“I’m okay.”
I smiled at him. Somehow, my lips touched
his pale cheek. Hwan startles and so did I. When he tried to get his hands out
of my hands, I pulled him back.
“I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry, Hwan? Please look
at me,”
Hwan looks down, turning his gaze to the
sand beneath his feet. I can see clearly his flushed face. There’s nothing I
can do but hug him. Altough our clothes are wet, I can still feel his warm
body.
“Hwan, look at me, hm?”
I stroked his cheek, lifting his chin so
his eyes could look at me.
I can’t read his mind, but when I kissed
his lips, Hwan didn’t reject me. The rain outside is very heavy yet I could
hear his heartbeat. As I deepen my kisses, his fingers clasp my wet clothes. When
I saw his face, tears welled in his eyes, then I kissed his lips again and put my
lips near his ear and whispered to him softly,
“I like you Hwan. Since the first time,”
As I tighten my arms around him, he hide
his face on my shoulder and responded to my embrace. When the rain stopped, I
hear the sound of waves and Hwan’s soft breath, there’s a tear in his cheek. It
was the last day I was there. Then, every next vacation I go there to the beach
to meet Hwan waiting for me while collecting the seaglass.
“It’s hot today, Hwan?”
I grab his fingers and he smiles at me. Altough
I can’t hear his voice, but I could feel it in every breath, touch and
heartbeat.
Fin.
Is 1xbet korean legit or scam? ⋆ Legalbet
ReplyDelete1xbet is a popular sports 제왕카지노 betting platform. It has a 인카지노 great range of 1xbet sports such as football, horse racing, cricket, golf, volleyball and many more. 1XBET is